Friday 3 August 2012

A little wink goes a long way..

It was such a nice surprise today to walk out of the flat and be greeted by sunshine! I honestly contemplated building an ark on Saturday so it was with great pleasure that I stripped off my arctic coat and cable knit jumper and drove out to my workshop this morning with the window down, raybans on and THIS playing.
It's been an exciting last week, my little flower company featured in The Best Scottish Weddings magazine with a few photos of my work and a lovely write up about what we do. I've had the preliminary meeting to talk about flowers for possibly the most well known event in Scotland.. it's going to be brilliant and I'm so honoured to even have been thought of. Preparations are in full flow for this weekends event, on Wednesday Tink and I have a very long journey to Wiltshire with a van full of flowers and 'trees'.
My resolution to become more efficient with computers and admin based tasks is not going well, I wish the type writer would make a come back..ooh and flares whilst we're at it.
I've got a big idea that I want to put into action, it will involve a little help from my friends but it could be amazing if we can pull it off.
'Til next time y'all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment